Your Finance with The Brighte Green Loan
Scholz Electrical (and our Solar division, Scholz Solar) has partnered with Brighte as our finance company of choice for our Green Energy work, solar power, solar hot water and more!
We’re making it easier for you to say ‘yes’ to invest in solar. The Brighte Green Loan is available to finance energy improvements, helping you achieve sustainable and comfortable homes.
- Solar Panels
- Off-Grid system
- Battery Storage
- Solar System and Battery Combo
- Solar heating and cooling improvements
All applicants must:
- Be over 18 years old and an Australian resident or citizen
- Own or be purchasing their home
- Be employed, self-employed, a funded retiree; or is receiving the Government Age Pension
- Have an Australian driver’s licence or Passport
- Provide two most recent payslips or 90 days of bank statements
*Please note that all applications and supporting documents are submitted directly to Brighte by the applicant.
Loan Amount & Terms
Between $1,000 and $30,000. From 24 – 84 months.
The Brighte Green Loan offers you choice with a competitive loan for all your home energy improvements. You can choose the loan term and repayment amount that works for you. You can repay over 2-7 years.
You can also make additional repayments. You can pay the Brighte Green loan off quicker at no additional cost.
Fees & Charges
- 7.99% p.a. fixed interest rate* | Comparison rate 8.71% p.a.*
- Establishment fee of $299 added to the loan amount
- $1 weekly account keeping fee included in repayment
A fixed interest rate means the interest rate won’t change on you! A fixed interest rate is the same, regardless of the amount you need to borrow.
*The comparison rate is true only for the examples given and might not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
How It Works
Making your home energy improvement projects easy, from start to finish.
- Step 1: Decide on your purchase
Agree with Scholz Solar on the products you are purchasing.
- Step 2: Be referred for the Brighte Green Loan
Scholz Solar will refer your contact details to Brighte. They will then be in contact and discuss how to complete your application online.
- Step 3: Complete your application
Once you provide all the required documents, you receive an outcome within 1-3 business days and your loan contract.
- Step 4: Start your repayments
Once the job is complete, Brighte will pay Scholz Solar, therefore activating your Brighte Green Loan and your repayments will begin in 28 days!
We’re unlocking your potential to achieve your dream home with the power of choice! With a competitive loan for all your home energy improvements, the possibilities (and energy savings) are endless.